BENTOGYP® is a bentonite and gypsum based natural soil amendment for soil reform, soil fertility revival, crop nutrition and sustainable farming. This is an excellent food for plants. BENTOGYP is an “Approved Organic Input” certified by AOCA as per NPOP (National Programme for Organic Production) (APEDA, Min of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India) standards and IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movement) accredited Biocert Organic Standards.
- Improves humus, water retention capacity and organic carbon content in soil.
- Regulates soil pH, chemical balance and temperature.
- Regulates soil salinity and alkalinity. Prevents nutrients leaching.
- Improves soil structure, makes soil loose, friable, moist.
- Improves over all crop health and growth and provides plant nutrition
- Improves nutrient’s uptake by plant and facilitates soil aeration.
- Improves Oil content in oil seeds crops. Increases yield in pulses.
- Improves grain setting in oil seed and pulses crops.
- Improves crop yield and quality
Crops : Suitable for all field crops, Pulses, Oilseeds, Horticulture, Floriculture & Vegetable crops, Tuberous crops like potato, Sugar & Fibre crops, Plantation crops, Medicinal and Aromatic crops.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
BROADCAST WHILE SOWING @50 KG/ACRE.
DOSAGE: 50 KG PER/ACRE