MOVING TO THE FUTURE
"Leading the Change in Sustainable Way"
BE THE PART OF INDIA'S
ORGANIC GREEN REVOLUTION
VEDIC WHITE REVOLUTION
APPROVED ORGANIC INPUTS
"For Soil and Animal Health"
REASONS TO WORK TOGATHER AND BE THE PART OF REVOLUTION
WE BELIEVE IN FINDING SOLUTIONS FOR SUSTAINABLE CHANGE
'Humus' is the main element in living soil responsible for soil fertility and water retention. Decreasing humus level has disturbed the living microbial organism in soil which is affecting the soil's auto fertility mechanism. Reviving the soil humus will make soil "living" from "non-living".
Neuglobal Upajvardhak India Limited provides highly efficient approved organic inputs for soil health revival, humus re-generation, improving soil moisture retention and water absorbing capacity, enhancing underground water aquifers' recharging in rainy season and enhancing qualitative & nutritive farm production.
Why Choose Us ?
1. To make agriculture more productive, sustainable, remunerative and climate resilient, environment and health friendly.
2. To conserve natural water resources through soil moisture holding capacity buildup and improved underground water recharging.
3. To adopt comprehensive soil health management practices based on soil fertility and reduce the use of chemical fertilizers.
4. To optimize utilization of water ‘more crop per drop’ and conservation of underground and rain water by retaining the soil moisture and improved water penetration to recharge the underground water aquifers.
5. “National Nutrition Security” and improve “National Health”.
6. To achieve Climate Resilient Agriculture in the domain of climate change adaptation and mitigation.
7. To achieve the National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture.
8. Conservation of environment, mitigation of global warming and its reversal.
9. Effective management of available water resources and enhancing water use efficiency.
10. To improve organic farm productivity, improve soil health, increase water holding capacity of soil.
11. Reducing the use of chemical fertilizers and enhancing soil organic carbon content.
12. Integrated Nutrient Management for improving soil health, enhancing nutritional value and crop productivity and maintaining quality of soil and water resources.
13. National Food Security Mission (NFSM) inherent with “Nutrition Security”.
14. Climate change mitigation and achieve the goals of National Action Plan on Climate Change.
15. To achieve the goals of National Project on Management of Soil Health and Fertility (NPMSHF) and National Project on Organic Farming (NPOF)