- Fulfills nitrogen requirement and improves carbon content in soil.
- Improve soil humus and soil wetting.
- Increases chlorophyll content in leaves and speeds-up photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
- Regulates soil pH and improves soil structure.
- Helps optimizing vegetative growth and greenery in all phases of crop growth.
- Prevents nitrogen leaching and ensures efficient nitrogen utilisation.
- Increases plant’s capability to counter stress and disease.
- Creates good living environment for microbial mass.
- Increases organic matter in soil & promotes buffering capacity of soil.
- Improves flowering and fruit set ratio and increases crop yield and quality.